Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not My Day!!!

They shipped a broken CRICUT to me up all night trying to fix myself.  I didn't call HSN this time they took so long, I went straight to Provo Craft CS.  So nice Debbie she will have return slip emailed to me and I should have my Cricut back in 2 weeks.

So I was tired today cause up all night trying to fix my Cricut with help from Cricut Board but no luck!!!
I come home from Granny's wanting to take a nap and I get some crazy Drama here on the home front.  With my friend that I have been friends with for more then 30 years.  OK  I can handle this 3 sides to  every story.  His, Hers and the TRUTH.  So I cried, shouted, slammed some doors kids at school so it was all OK.  I'm not going to get into it but I say you wanted to leave your hubby and kids and party everyday don't come to me and say things about my Hubby.
Now I have been married for over 16 years and we have been together more then 20 years.  I hear both sides of stories and I'm sure things were left out .. I'm going to be the BIGGER person and keep it together for my kids.
But what really gets me she cried to me all month worried about who told her husband what she has been doing.  Here I was was saying "you know it wasn't me cause I would never do that to our friendship" I didn't say anything too I need to get myself in her DRAMA!!!! so all month  she was dirty texting my hubby and sending him pictures.  What a friend????? 30 years
I'm the bigger person
I'll keep my head up
believe me hubby is in the DOG HOUSE too
I know it isn't about crafting but I had to VENT!!!!!
SORRY no mood to make a card
Tomorrows a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment